Ever imagine your solar LED lamp could also be a collapsible drift bottle, which not only saves energy but also saves your backpack space? We are here proud to introduce you our new Suaoki SP01, a small lantern provides multiple usage thanks to its nifty design the features.
- Eco-friendly solar charging lamp: easy to charge on the go and save the energy for dark environment or emergency lighting.
- Collapsible and light weight: takes less space in backpack, perfect for multiple outdoor activities e.g. camping, traveling, hiking, cycling, backpacking, water adventure, fishing, etc.
- IPX6 Water resistant body: works perfectly as a drift storage bottle or LED mood light.
- Built-in 1000mAh/3.7V rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of use in low-brightness mode, or 5 hours of use in high-brightness.
- Three lighting modes including SOS flash light for any outdoor recreation and emergency.
Renewable energy will become the leading source of electricity in 15 years base on a report from IEA (International Energy Agency) this Monday.
“Renewables will become the leading source of electricity by 2030, as average annual investment in non-hydro renewables is 80 percent higher than levels seen since 2000,” the report said.
The report also predict that electricity from renewable sources like solar and wind could surpass coal, nuclear power, and natural gas as the world’s largest source of electricity within only 15 years.
So, are you ready to embrace the change?
Suaoki, as a consumer electronics company who is commit to provide our customer the best products and solutions, is always seeking the perfect combination of new technology and renewable energy source.
Check our newly launched products here:
Suaoki SP01 3-in-1 Handle Collapsible Led Solar and Rechargeable Drift Bottle
Suaoki SP02 LED Lantern USB & Solar Rechargeable Collapsible Light Mini Flashlight